Ready Frozen, Just heat and eat
Everybody loves Falafel. Danny’s Falafel are a delicious, healthy, nutritious accompaniment to any meal. Serve with Hummus, Tahini sauce, Tzatziki (Yogurt sauce), or inside a Danny’s Pita Bread. Some people even like them with chutney or sweet and sour sauce.
Add some salad on the side, and you have a feast and a celebration to the taste buds!
Tell us how YOU like them and you can win a FREE HAMPER
Ingredients:Chickpeas (70%), Fresh Vegetables, Assorted Fresh Herbs & Spices and Salt. Fried in Sunflower Oil.
|Per 100g||Per Serve(x per pack)|
|-Saturated fat g||2.6||1.6|
Allergens: Contains gluten
DANNY’S FALAFEL WITH HUMMUS AND SALAD
- Spread the hummus on a plate (we reccoment x brand)
- Heat up Danny’s Falafels
- Cut tomatoes and Cucamber to small pieces
- Serve and eat!
Hummus and Falafel
Falafel in pita bread
Danny’s Falafel in Pita Bread
- Heat up Danny’s Falafels pack for 5-10 minutes on 180°
- Put the pita in the oven for the last 2 minutes
- Chop some salad Slice the pita in half (or just ‘neap’ the top for a one full pita)
- put in the balls, the salad and the sauce of your liking. – YUMM !!!